Disaster risk reduction in sustainable development documents
This document presents a compilation of verbatim references to disaster risk reduction in the following outcome documents on sustainable development:
- Report of the Open Working Group of the General Assembly on Sustainable Development Goals
- Small Island Developing States Accelerated Modalities of Action
- The Future We Want
- Programme of Action for the Least Developed Countries for the Decade 2011-2020
- Outcome document of the High-level Review Meeting on the Implementation of the Mauritius Strategy for the Further Implementation of the Programme of Action for the Sustainable Development of Small Island Developing States
- Keeping the promise: United to achieve the Millennium Development Goals
- Johannesburg Plan of Implementation
- Agenda 21
- 10 p.
- Governance, Disaster Risk Management
VI Regional Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction in the Americas, Cartagena, Colombia 20-22 June 2018.