Hyogo Framework for Action 2005-2015: Building the resilience of nations and communities to disasters - brochure
Building the resilience of nations and communities to disaster: an introduction to the Hyogo Framework for Action (HFA):
This brochure outlines what is the Hyogo Framework for Action, its strategic goals and the five priorities for action:
- Make disaster risk reduction (DRR) a priority
- Know the risks and take action
- Build understanding and awareness
- Reduce risk
- Be prepared and ready to act
It also outlines who is responsible for implementing disater risk reduction (DRR) and the HFA at all levels: state, regional and international organizations.
- View full document [PDF 321.04 kB]
- View full document (in Arabic) [PDF 3.32 MB]
- View full document (in French) [PDF 474.94 kB]
- View full document (in Russian) [PDF 664.51 kB]
- View full document (in Spanish) [PDF 521.73 kB]
- View full document (in Japanese) [PDF 3.80 MB]
- 6 p.