- Meeting or Conference
- International Center for Research & Development (ICRD)
- 16-17 Sep 2017
- Canada (Toronto)
- University of Toronto, Chestnut Conference Centre
The 6th International Conference on Climate Change Adaptation will be held 16-17 September 2017 in Toronto, Canada. This conference is an interactive platform to connect and reconnect colleagues around the world. The event will address the different dimensions of climate change.
Key Benefits for Participants
- Enhance your knowledge on climate change issues around the globe
- Publish your papers online with a Canadian ISBN number
- Opportunity to clarify your concerns with panel of academic experts
- Opportunity to meet renowned persons and board of academic experts and researchers
- Recognition of your work on international platform as a participant or paper/poster presenter
- All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings online version
- Experience natural and beautiful environment in Canada
- Identify your future collaborative partner among international, vibrant and scholarly audience
Early bird registration open until 15 April 2017.
Abstracts can be submitted until 30 June 2017.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with a Canadian ISBN. The full papers will be accepted through a double blind reviewed process and will be published online and forwarded a copy to Canadian Archives for future preservation. The conference book will be deposited at the US Congress Library the largest library in the world.
To register for this event, please click here.
Please see event website for additional information.
- Climate Change