- Meeting or Conference
- Disaster Conferences Inc.
- 08-11 May 2017
- Canada (Banff, Alberta)
- The Banff Centre
Disaster Forum Conference (DF) 2017 will be held 8-11 May in Banff, Canada. This year's theme is working together to build capacity. DF is the place to meet your peers, learn about the latest developments in risk management, see some amazing technology and build your network. The focus will be on building capacity to protect your organization, be it a company, a community, Provincial/Federal governments, NGOs, universities, hospitals.
DF provides a forum for professionals in the areas of disaster mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery; supplemented with on-going educational opportunities.
Disaster Forum will include the following events:
- Keynote speakers from around the world;
- Planned common meals and planned social events in the evenings where networking is encouraged and further speakers are engaged;
- Live demonstration exercises and events.
Additional information on registration fees and conference schedule is available at the website below.
- Capacity Development, Disaster Risk Management