- Meeting or Conference
- CSR Asia
- Other host:
- Prudence Foundation
- 28 Mar 2017
- Thailand (Bangkok)
- Dusit Thani Hotel, 946 Rama IV Road
Now in its fourth year, the Disaster Preparedness Forum comes to Bangkok on 28 March 2017 focusing on the theme “Build Better Now”. With significant economic losses and damages in the region due to natural disasters, the Forum aims to help drive more strategic collaboration and greater investment for disaster-resilient homes and schools for vulnerable communities across Asia.
At the DPF 2017, you will hear from thought leaders, innovators and practitioners from across the region that are helping to progress the vision of disaster-resilient human settlements.
Speakers and participants from government, humanitarian and business sectors across Asia will convene to address the key challenges and identify potential solutions for safer homes and schools for Asia’s most vulnerable communities.
Renowned for its advocacy and knowledge building, the Forum creates a platform for generating powerful discussion and lasting partnerships.
Speakers include AECOM, Arup International Development, Build Change, Covestro, EU-Asian Business Council, Habitat for Humanity, ISET -International, Swiss Re, The International Finance Corporation, UN Habitat, and many more.
- Companies interested in moving CSR efforts on disasters to a more strategic and impactful level, helping to ultimately reduce disaster risks, damages and loss;
- Companies looking for opportunities overall to engage in this through inclusive business, shared value or community investment approaches;
- Organisations seeking for more strategic and effective business sector engagement that creates value for all involved;
- Governments looking to build cross-sector collaborations that drive greater investment in community preparedness and resilience.
Early Bird Rate USD 50
Visit the pricing page for the full pricing matrix.
How to Register
For further information and to register please visit the event website at the link below.
- Community-based DRR, Education & School Safety, Social Impacts & Social Resilience, Structural Safety