- Meeting or Conference
- Canadian Institute of Planners (CIP); Engineers Canada; Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM); ICLEI - Local Governments for Sustainability; Institute for Catastrophic Loss Reduction (ICLR)
- 20 Sep 2013
- Canada (Toronto)
- Institute for Catastrophic Loss Reduction (ICLR) Office
This workshop is intended to provide an opportunity for local professionals, including municipal engineers and planners, to discuss major climate change adaptation challenges and how they can increase application of climate change adaptation tools and concepts in their work.
During the workshop, participants will learn about climate change adaptation tools and will have the opportunity to discuss:
- How climate change is considered in your professional practice and what adaptation tools you use
- Challenges or barriers to incorporating climate change adaptation into your professional practice
- How you could be better supported to incorporate climate change adaptation into your professional practice, and
- How to work more collaboratively with professionals in other disciplines on climate change adaptation.
What is included in the event feeBreakfast
- Climate Change, Urban Risk & Planning