- Meeting or Conference
- Criterion Conferences
- 15-16 May 2013
- Australia (Melbourne, Victoria)
- CQ Functions
The conference will examine the key priorities outlined in the recent Victorian Emergency Management Reform white paper.
Key messages from the reform white paper, and recent Royal Commission inquires, indicate a greater need for community participation and an integrated approach when preparing and responding to natural disasters. Accordingly, this conference will focus on approaches to build resilience, collaboration and interoperability during all emergency management planning.
What you will take away by attending:
- Insights into the implementation plan for reform
- Approaches to empower community participation, resilience and shared responsibility
- How to work collaboratively and cooperatively across agencies and the sector
- Examples of an all hazards, all agencies approach for improved interoperability and risk mitigation.
Event fee$2499.00 + GST
Federal, state and local government, emergency services and not-for-profit organisations with an interest in:
- Emergency management
- Community resilience
- Risk management and mitigation
- Information sharing
How to register
Please register online
- Community-based DRR, Social Impacts & Social Resilience