- Meeting or Conference
- European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR)
- 04-07 Sep 2013
- France (Bordeaux)
- Sciences Po, Domaine Universitaire
The ECPR's first general conference took place in Canterbury, UK in 2001. Since then, general conferences have been held every other year in a range of European cities.
The academic programme takes the standard conference format of sections, which have within them between three and eight panels. These sections are organized around a common theme and major research questions. It brings together scholars from across all regional and national borders and all sub-disciplines of political science, providing a forum for rich discussion and the furtherment of research. The academic programme is split into a number of Sections, each encompassing panels addressing a common theme. Presenting a paper within one of these panels therefore provides the opportunity to present research to peers with common research interests and to benefit from the resultant discussion and debate.
The climate governance section of the 2013 conference of the European Consortium of Political Science (ECPR) welcomes submissions to the following panels:
- Fragmentation and integration in global climate governance
- Public-private responsibilities for adaptation to climate change
- Climate governance: A leadership perspective
- Climate governance: Controversy, apathy or action?
- Climate policy innovation: Sources, patterns, and effects
- Conflict resolution in local climate governance
Event feeECPR members €220; ECPR student members €130; Non ECPR members €305; Non ECPR students €170
- Climate Change, Private Sector, Governance