- Meeting or Conference
- University Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- 19-21 Mar 2013
- Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu, Sabah)
- 1 Borneo Grand Ballroom
3rd Floor, 1 Borneo Hypermall
The Seminar will provide a platform for scientist to present, discuss and share their research, findings and experiences which are related to its theme "Ocean Health and Our Future" at international level.
- Response of marine life to ocean health.
- Marine ecosystem services in tropical maritime countries.
- Biodiversity and seafood security link.
- Marine ecosystem governance in a changing environment.
- Importance of sharing knowledge and experiences in marine ecosystem aquaculture.
- Ecological fisheries and ecological aquaculture.
- Climate change mitigation and adaption in marine fisheries and aquaculture.
- Role of universities in human capital development for sustainable seafood.
Event feeMalaysian MYR 850, Malaysian student MYR 700, international USD 400, international student USD 280
What is included in the event feeAbstract book, attendance to all sessions, name tag, lunches and tea breaks, seminar dinner (19th March), certificate of presentation, seminar package and excursion (sightseeing Kota Kinabalu and UMS main campus).
Target audienceAcademicians, researchers, post-graduate student, entrepreneurs and policy makers.
How to registerAll presenters are required to pay their own registration, accommodation and travel expenses. Annual international seminar on marine science and aquaculture 2013 cannot subsidize registration fees, travel or hotel costs.
Please mail to email@example.com
- Climate Change, Governance, Water, Food Security & Agriculture