- Meeting or Conference
- United Nations Environmental Programme DEWA/GRID-Europe (UNEP/DEWA/GRID)
- 09-11 Apr 2013
- Switzerland (Geneva)
- English, French, Arabic
ICWRE-2013 aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, private sector, international organizations, academia, NGOs and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences and ideas, to achieve possitive results, and to discuss the practical challenges encountered in water, food, energy security and climate change spheres in a changing world.
The conference will be held every two years to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in multidisciplinary spheres including water resources and environmental management (policy, strategy and planing) relating to water, energy security, climate change impact, new technologies (treatment plants, renewable energy, geomatric and biosensors). The GIWEH – Environment 2013 proceedings will be published by International Journal.
Conference Main Objectives:
- to present the main challenges and opportunities for water, food, energy security and climate change sectors, adopting proper technologies and green economy as a tool of solution;
- to share experience and knowledge on water, food, energy security and climate change management;
- to get feedback on the impact of climate change on water and food resources from officials, experts and other important international stakeholders to know how to adopt new strategies to protect ourselves and our environment;
- to bring experts on water, food, climate and energy security from around the world to one common platform for information sharing and networking;
-to drive the search for solutions to global water, food, climate and energy issues.
Event feeStudents-EUR 150, Participants from developing countries*-EUR 250, Standard- EUR 300, Companies-EUR 500.
Target audienceResearchers, scientists, engineers, private sector, international organizations, academia, NGOs and scholar students. Participants from developing or emerging countries are strongly encouraged to attend.
How to register
Paper submissions are welcome. Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers (which are NOT submitted/published/under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal) in electronic (PDF only) format through the website or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with CC to email@example.com
Deadline for registration for "attendance only" is 15th February, 2013.
Please, send a filled Registration Form and a copy of payment confirmation to: firstname.lastname@example.org with CC to email@example.com
- Climate Change, Environment & Ecosystems, Private Sector, Water, Food Security & Agriculture