- Meeting or Conference
- International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED)
- 18-25 Apr 2013
- Bangladesh (Dhaka)
- Ruposhi Bangla Hotel, 1 Minto Road,
GPO Box 504
Share the latest developments in mainstreaming community‐based adaptation into international, national and local planning and processes.
- To enhance the capacity of the most vulnerable groups and people, improve their livelihoods and integrate lessons learned on CBA into local, national and international planning for development and climate change.
- Disseminating lessons learned at the conference through immediate online event coverage and ensuing conference proceedings.
Event feeRegistration fees: USD 1000; field visit fees: USD 500; fees for accommodation at the conference venue: USD 750 (5 nights) or USD 900 (6 nights)
Target audienceClimate scientists, policy makers, practitioners, stakeholders, non‐governmental organisations, research and policy institutes and academics
How to register
Please register online
- Climate Change, Community-based DRR, Governance, Vulnerable Populations