- Meeting or Conference
- Meteo France
- 25-28 Jun 2013
- France (Toulouse)
- Meteo-France International Conference centre
Improving Weather and Climate Capabilities for Enhanced Energy Strategies. A pre-conference seminar on “Uncertainty in meteorological data for the energy industry” will be held on Monday, 24 June 2013.
The Scientific Committee of ICEM 2013 is calling for papers to be presented at this international conference.
• Weather and climate capabilities for energy strategies (ICEM 2013 Theme)
• State-of-the-science and challenges in weather and climate for the energy sector
• Combined meteorological and power monitoring systems
• Wind and solar resource assessments
• Wind and solar forecasting for energy operations
• Hurricane, heat waves, drought forecasting for the energy sector
• Climate change impact on energy resources, investments, demand and production
• Bioenergy and Biofuels: meteorological issues
• Energy demand modelling
• Weather and climate data to inform energy finance and insurance
• Weather and climate capabilities for grid storage solutions
• Weather and climate capabilities for smart grid technologies
• Data visualisation and web applications for energy and meteorology
• Energy and meteorology outreach activities
• Experiences in training energy and meteorology specialists
• Major international projects/network in energy and meteorology
Event feeFull registration by 26th March- EUR 690, Full registration after-EUR 790, Student registration by26th March-EUR 450, Student registration after 26th March-EUR 550.
What is included in the event fee
The registration fee includes:
-Entry to all Conference sessions on 25 – 28 June 2013
-Welcome tea and coffee, morning/afternoon teas and lunches on 25 – 28 June 2013
-Ice breaker on Monday 24 June 2013
-Happy hour on Tuesday 25 June 2013
-Gala Dinner on Wednesday 26 June 2013
-Final Programme and Abstract Book
Target audienceScientists, engineers, economists, policy makers, researchers, consultants and other specialists in energy and/or meteorology.
How to registerOnline registration available.
- Climate Change, GIS & Mapping