- Meeting or Conference
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (UOA)
- 11-12 Oct 2012
- Greece (Athens)
The Conference is part of the United Nations Academic Impact (UNAI) activities after the inclusion of KEPA and PROMITHEASnet to the relative initiative of U.N. The event is asked to be set under the auspices of BSEC.
Themes and topics
- Environmental protection policies (water, noise, health, pollution, ecosystems, biodiversity)
- Environmental – climate change economics
- Decision support systems
- Comparative analysis of policies
- These general topics concern also the following themes and topics.
- Climate change forecasting models and simulations
- Assessing climate change policies through models and methods
- Measuring and evaluating climate change impacts (water cycle, forests, ecosystems, biodiversity, land regions, agriculture, health and cultural heritage)
- Mitigation policies (Kyoto protocol mechanisms – ETS, CDM and JI – green markets, post-Kyoto regimes).
- Adaptation policies
- Mitigation and adaptation policy mix (synergies, conflicts)
- Carbon dioxide capture and storage
- Climate change and ozone layer depletion
Event feeFrom 100 to 220€
What is included in the event feePrinted material, coffee breaks, two lunches and two dinners.
How to register
Please send the completed registration form along with a copy of the bank receipt to the following address, fax or e-mails:
Energy Policy and Development Centre (KEPA)
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Panepistimiopolis, KEPA Building
157-84 Athens, Greece
Tel.: (+30) 210-7275732 – Fax: (+30) 210-7275828
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or PROMITHEAS@kepa.uoa.gr
- Climate Change, Risk Identification & Assessment, Governance, Economics of DRR