- Training Course
- Office of the State Security and Crisis Management Council of Georgia (SSCMC)
- Other organizer:
- Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund Deutschland e.V. (ASB); Caucasus Environmental NGO Network (CENN); Georgian Red Cross Society; Oxfam - Georgia; United Nations Development Programme - Georgia (UNDP Georgia)
- 13 Oct 2017
- Georgia (Tbilisi)
- Underwheel, Mtsatsminda Park
On 13th October, 2017, the International Disaster Risk Reduction Day will be celebrated by the Office of the State Security and Crisis Management Council of Georgia in close cooperation with 11 international organizations working on Disaster Risk Reduction in Georgia: Oxfam - Bridge Innovation and Development, Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund Deutschland e.V. (ASB), Save the Children, Georgian Red Cross Society, International Organization for Migration (IOM), UN Development Program (UNDP), UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF), Disaster Risk Reduction Centre, Blue Shield, CENN, “100 Resilient Cities” project of Tbilisi City Hall.
- Photo, video and equipment exhibition;
- Video installation on various disaster projects;
- Psycho-social games;
- Presentation and practical training on first aid;
- Simulation drills on various disasters presented by children;
- Quiz game for guests organized by children; etc.
More than 200 participants including the general public, volunteer, educational institutions, diplomatic representatives, international and local organizations, state agencies and the private sector.
The event is open to the public.
- Advocacy & Media, Disaster Risk Management