- Training Course
- Lutheran World Federation Nepal (LWF Nepal)
- Other host:
- International Institute of Rural Reconstruction (IIRR)
- 20-24 Nov 2017
- Nepal (Kathmandu)
This seminar-workshop is a joint activity of The Lutheran World Federation of Nepal (LWF-Nepal) and the International Institute of Rural Reconstruction (IIRR) designed to bring together not only leaders from Asia’s community-based organizations, but also that from foundations and international NGOs as well. We expect nonprofits to learn together and emerge with a stronger understanding of how NGOs in Asia can increase their effectiveness.
Sessions will include:
- The evolving roles and characteristics of NGO leadership in Asia
- Building resilience in agriculture through climate-smart agriculture (CSA) and community-based adaptation (CBA)
- Nurturing a culture of innovation as a response to a changing global context
- Engaging markets and creating shared value through value-chain development
This is a unique opportunity to spend five days with other leaders who share similar responsibilities and understand your challenges. We hope you take this opportunity to strengthen your organization’s skill set, share your knowledge, and develop valued professional relationships.
Our course fees are as follows:
Super Saver (paid by September 30) - $1,200
Early Bird (paid by October 31) - $1,300
Regular Rate (paid by November 10) - $1,400
For reservation, please contact: [email protected].
- Civil Society/NGOs, Climate Change