- Meeting or Conference
- All-Hazards Incident Management Teams Association (AHIMTA)
- 02-07 Dec 2017
- United States of America (San Diego, California)
- Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina
The San Diego Urban Area Incident Management Team and San Diego Fire-Rescue Department are pleased to announce the 2017 AHIMTA Annual Training & Education Symposium taking place December 2-7, 2017 in beautiful San Diego, California. The symposium will begin with pre-conference sessions December 2nd-4th and be followed by the main conference consisting of general session lectures and breakout sessions December 5th-7th.
This symposium is designed to promote, support and enhance the profession of incident management by establishing standards and promoting the cooperation of federal, state, local, and tribal agencies, non-governmental organizations, and the private sector in all phases of incident management.
Registration for the main conference is now open and we are also accepting proposals for sessions to be held during the main conference. We invite you to visit the official conference website: http://ahimta2017sd.org/ for complete details.
- Information Management, Risk Identification & Assessment, Urban Risk & Planning, Complex Emergency, Governance, Disaster Risk Management
- Drought, Earthquake, Flood, Wild Fire, NBC - Nuclear, Biological, Chemical
- United States of America