- Training Course
- IDEP Foundation (IDEP)
- 02-06 May 2017
- Indonesia (Gianyar - Bali)
- IDEP Training Center
This 5-day intensive technical training covers the principles and practices of community evacuation and emergency response to disasters. It includes hands-on study trips related to disaster emergency first response. The course will cover the principles and practices of organizing community emergency response, community disaster response planning and evacuation systems, and emergency first response actions at the community level.
NGOs, government workers, professionals and individuals.
By participating in this training you will build skills to assist communities in your working area to decrease risks, increase resilience and be better prepared to manage disaster. IDEP sponsors three subsidized positions for community participants at each workshop conducted.
- Forming community disaster response groups
- Assessing local disaster risks
- Developing appropriate disaster management plans
- Community evacuation principles and practices
- Key elements of emergency response in times of disaster
- Emergency first aid and triage at the community level
- Standards for nutrition, sanitation, shelter & non-food items
Within Indonesia: IDR 5,000,000 per day
Beyond Indonesia: IDR 7,000,000 per day
Cost includes 2 IDEP trainers for supporting each event. For addition fees and costs, please see flyer or training website.
Fill in the application form on the flyer or contact IDEP to discuss your training requirements.
Tel/Fax: +62 (0) 361 981 504
- Capacity Development, Risk Identification & Assessment, Disaster Risk Management