- Meeting or Conference
- Australasian Fire and Emergency Service Authorities Council (AFAC); Bushfire and Natural Hazards Cooperative Research Centre
- 04-07 Sep 2017
- Australia (Sydney)
- International Convention Centre Sydney, Darling Harbour
Australasia's emergency management and public safety conference will take place in Sydney, Australia 4-7 September 2017. This year's theme is Collaborating for Success – improving performance in emergency management.
Key challenges that will be addressed include innovating in the face of disruptions and how to develop the capacity to successfully manage organisations of the future. AFAC17 will focus on collaboration for future performance, the role of science and data, and emerging trends.
Themes and topics include:
- Research utilisation
- Data to drive performance
- Strengthening organizations
- Public value
- Mitigation and disaster resilience
To register, please click here.
For additional information, please visit the event website below.
- Disaster Risk Management