The Aid & International Development Forum would like to announce that the 2nd annual Aid & Development Africa Summit will be held in Nairobi, Kenya at Safari Park Hotel on the 28th February - 1st March 2017.
The Aid & Development Africa Summit 2017 is an exclusive platform uniting regional and global expertise and offering a unique opportunity for cross-sector engagement between UN and government agencies, NGOs, donors and the private sector.
- Debate the lessons learned from the recent drought crisis with all actors involved in humanitarian aid and development programmes in sub-Saharan East Africa.
- Hear latest trends in procurement in the region, as well as policy updates and technological innovations to support emergency response, financing of development and aid programmes.
- Find out about best practice in the supplier management and how to address supply chain challenges, including getting aid to areas of reduced infrastructure or conflict.
- Learn about latest ICT developments and data strategy required to support SDGs, health resilience and emergency communication.
- Find out how to build a culture of resilience and strengthen disaster preparedness, including initiatives and partnerships to improve health, livelihoods and safety of displaced people.
- Build long lasting partnerships through structured networking opportunities, knowledge exchange and debates that influence regional development and humanitarian goals.
Aid & Development Africa Summit will benefit directors of programmes, operations, procurement, logistics, supplier/partner management, IT, technology, innovation, communications, shelter, health, WASH, field operations, fleet/transport, security and safety, infrastructure/livelihoods, HR, training, financing, payments and partnerships.
This exclusive platform of regional and global expertise will offer a unique opportunity for cross-sector engagement between UN and government agencies, development banks, civil societies and the private sector.
The participants should register their participation now to join engaging and inspiring discussions with 70+ expert speakers and mingle with over 300 senior representatives from regional governments, UN agencies, NGOs, Red Cross, development banks, civil society organisations and the private sector.