- Meeting or Conference
- International Community on Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management (ISCRAM); LIRNEasia
- 20-21 Jun 2014
- Sri Lanka (Colombo)
THEME : 10 years of post-tsunami recovery: the role of ICTs in building disaster resilience
TITLE : 2nd Asian Conference on Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management
SHORT-TITLE : ISCRAM ASIA 2014
DATES : Friday 20th & Saturday 21st June 2014
LOCATION : Colombo, Sri Lanka
ISCRAM-Asia 2014 will brings together top researchers and practitioners working in the area of Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management. The conference provides an excellent opportunity to exchange information and knowledge on new research and discuss best practices.
ISCRAM-Asia 2014 conference is anchored on the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami 10th (IOTX) Year Anniversary Convention. The six-day long IOTX event comprises a combination of expert and technical workshops, a public lecture, and this conference. IOTX events are free for ISCRAM-ASIA-2014 conference participants.
A list of IOTX events:
- The Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) early warning standard jump start, expert
technical workshop, and code-fest
- Sahana Disaster Management Software technical training and hackathon
- LIRNEasia disaster risk reduction public lecture
- IOTX gala dinner for a networking opportunity with other
IOTX event attendees
- ISCRAM ASIA conference
How to registerPlease see http://iscramasia2014.org/registration/ for more details on registration.
- Early Warning, Information Management, Disaster Risk Management
- Sri Lanka