- Training Course
- NHAZCA s.r.l.
- 04-06 Jun 2014
- Italy (Poppi (AR), Tuscany)
The first "International Course on Geotechnical and Structural Monitoring" will be held in Poppi (Tuscany) the 4-6 June 2014 under the direction of John Dunnicliff and the organization of Paolo Mazzanti.
Seventeen leading experts of the geotechnical and structural monitoring community from Italy, England, Australia, France, Germany, Norway, Switzerland, USA, Hong Kong and The Netherlands will lecture on the following topics:
• Basic concepts of monitoring and planning;
• Contact monitoring methods;
• Remote monitoring methods;
• Management, analysis and interpretation of monitoring data.
The course is intended for geotechnical and structural engineers, end users, consultants, service providers, manufacturers and researchers, project managers and other decision-makers who are concerned with management of RISK during construction, mining and exploration.
The course is also a great opportunity to spend some days in Tuscany, a place whose natural and historical beauties, taste and wines are famous all over the world.
During the 3 days course specialized companies may have the opportunity to display their most innovative products or services. Specifically, three sponsorship and exhibition options are available at the following conditions:
• Only Company logo on the website and in the flyer: 750,00 € *
• Only expositive table: € 1 500,00 € * (+ participant registration cost)
• Both logo and expositive table: 2 000,00 € * (+ participant registration cost)
The costs for registration of an individual participant are the following:
• 1 000,00* € (before 1 March 2014);
• 1 250,00 € (on or after 1 March 2014);
*Value Added Tax (VAT) non included. Currently 22%.
Registration deadline is on 20 May 2014.
What is included in the event fee• course material (including USB flash drive of lectures files in pdf)
• coffee and lunch breaks
• shuttle bus from and to the accommodation
• one social dinner
How to registerPlease complete the registration form available at the following link: www.geotechnicalmonitoring.com/registration-form/
- Structural Safety