- Training Course
- An-Najah National University, Earth Sciences and Seismic Engineering Center, UPDRRC ) (NNU)
- 01 Oct 2013
- Palestinian Territory, Occupied
- The Korean Palestinian IT Institute of Excellence (KPITIE), New Campus, ANU
Under the patronage of Prime Minister Prof. Rami Hamdallah,
The Urban Planning and Disaster Risk Reduction Centre / unit of Earth Sciences and Seismic Engineering, An-Najah National University (ANU) is honored to invite you to participate in a workshop on
Disaster Risk Reduction in Palestine and SASPARM project
The workshop covers the following themes:
* Introducing SASPARM project, and its European and international partnership.
* Efforts Integration in Risks Mitigating: governmental and non-governmental organizations and the private sector.
* Insurance and Risk Reduction.
Time: Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 at 9:00 am.
Your Participation will enrich the workshop
- Ministry of Public Works and Housing
- Ministry of Local Governance
- Directorate General of Civil Defense
- The National agency for Disaster Risk Mitigation
- Engineers Association
- Red Crescent
- Palestinian Federation of Insurance
In coordination with The United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNISDR)
For more information, please see the project website www.sasparm.ps
- Disaster Risk Management
- Palestine, State of