- Meeting or Conference
- Spanish National Research Council, Institute of Environmental Assessment and Water Research) (CSIC); Spanish National Research Council, Institute of Marine Sciences) (CSIC)
- 25-26 Nov 2013
- Spain (Cádiz)
- Aulario La Bomba
The topics of the 4th SCARCE international conference are:
- Monitoring network for chemical and biological data. Tools for integration and improvement of risk assessment
- Groundwater and surface hydrology. Effect of global change
- Assessment of water quality and ecosystem functions. Tools for water management
- Development of models and integration tools to assess and manage water resources
- Freshwater ecosystem services and integration in river basin management plans. Approaches for improving risks under water scarcity conditions
- Socieconomic issues and water management.
The SCARCE conference will provide a multi‐disciplinary forum to present and discuss the many issues affecting water resources today. The meeting encourages transdisciplinary communication on issues related to the toxicants and stressors in water and how affect water use and exploitation by society under scarcity.
Event feeSCARCE members: 200 €; non‐SCARCE assistants: 300 €; students (justification is required): 125 €;
What is included in the event fee
Fee will cover:
- Attendance to the conference
- Book of abstracts
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- The conference gala dinner
Target audienceThe conference invites anyone working on water sustainability to share knowledge to face a changing world in water resources management.
How to register
Please register online, before 31 October, 2013
- Capacity Development, Environment & Ecosystems, Risk Identification & Assessment, Water