- Meeting or Conference
- Town and Country Planning Association (TCPA)
- 13 Nov 2013
- United Kingdom (London)
- TCPA, 17 Carlton House Terrace
The seminar will cover European funding opportunities, the InterregVC funded 'Green and Blue Space Adaptation for Urban Areas and Eco-towns' (GRaBS) project, the EU Adaptation Strategy, case studies from UK and European Local Authorities and the private sector.
The seminar will have three distinct sessions and provide the opportunity for discussion and debate:
- Session 1: Understanding Europe and the funding programmes available
- Session 2: The policy context at the EU and UK level
- Session 3: Transferability and good practice case studies.
Event feeMembers price: £60; non-members price: £120
Target audienceCentral and local government, including authority leaders and senior officers, business and investment organisations, planners, developers, consutlants and academics.
How to register
Please register online.
- Climate Change, Urban Risk & Planning, Governance, Economics of DRR
- United Kingdom