- Meeting or Conference
- International Underwriting Association (IUA)
- 04 Oct 2013
- United Kingdom (London)
- America Square Conference Centre
The International Underwriting Association will this year again host its catastrophe modelling seminar, now firmly established as a popular fixture in the London market's annual calendar.
This event regularly attracts more than 100 delegates from across the London market and features a high quality line up of industry and academic speakers.
Confirmed speakers to date:
- Where could the next large catastrophic insured loss be? A study of metropolitan areas around the world and the perils that affect them - Dr Federico Waisman, Head of Analytics, Ariel Re UK Ltd
- Natural and anthropogenic climate variability and its impact on risk - Dr Eberhard Faust, Geoecologist, Munich Re
- The Great East Coast Flood of 1953: what can be learnt from this disaster? - Craig Woolhouse, East Coast Flood Risk Manager, Environment Agency
- The So-called Science of Climate Change - Paul Maynard, Chief Placement Officer, Willis UK Retail
Event feeIUA member: £354; Early registration (non IUA members): £456; LMA members: £432; General registration: £510; Members of the press: Free
How to register
Please complete the registration form and send it to Deborah Finch.
Early registration fees end 23 August 2013.
- Climate Change, Risk Identification & Assessment, Insurance & Risk Transfer
- United Kingdom