- Meeting or Conference
- ETH Risk Center; Zurich Insurance Group Limited
- 12-13 Sep 2013
- Switzerland (Zurich)
- ETH Zurich
The workshop will run for two days, with an evening dinner cruise on Lake Zurich after the first day. Two sessions each day will consist of talks by invited speakers and there will be a panel discussion at the end of each day.
- Supply chains as economic networks and “critical infrastructures”
- Response to external shocks and inherent instabilities
- Risk reduction, disaster response management, and insurance issues
The following questions will be addressed:
- What kinds of hazards are there? What are the challenges?
- What does the interaction of regulators and the industry look like during a critical event?
- What are the critical parts in supply chains seen from the different perspectives? How can one identify them, what could be improved?
Event fee200 CHF
How to register
Please register online.
- Risk Identification & Assessment, Insurance & Risk Transfer, Disaster Risk Management, Critical Infrastructure