- Meeting or Conference
- University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy (UACEG); University of Technology - Vienna
- 07-08 Nov 2013
- Bulgaria (Sofia)
- University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy
The Sixth Bulgarian‐Austrian Seminar (6th BAS) takes interest in the areas, including but not limited to:
- Governance and policy instruments
- EC ECHO Research Project DAMSAFE
- Flood hazard analysis
- Flood defenses analysis
- Flood consequences and risk analysis
- Flood hazard and risk mapping
- Flood risk management
The seminar will take place over two days in plenary and poster sessions. Papers for presentation within the seminar may be submitted and will be considered by the scientific programme committee.
Target audienceResearchers, policy makers and practicians working on Flood Risk Management
How to register
For more information, please email to the seminar organizer.
Please submit electronic copies of completed papers to the seminar organizer no later than 1st September 2013. Please include abstract in English up to 200 words with your submission. The following information must be included with each submission: author(s) name and affiliation, title of paper, type of presentation (oral presentation or poster), email, mailing address and telephone. Acceptance of papers will be notified by email by 30th September 2013.
- Risk Identification & Assessment, Governance, GIS & Mapping, Disaster Risk Management
- Austria, Bulgaria