- Meeting or Conference
- Global Network for Environmental Science and Technology
- 05-07 Sep 2013
- Greece (Athens)
- Divani Caravel Hotel
The International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology is one of the worldwide leading environmental conferences. This biennial conference brings together engineers, scientists, researchers, students, managers and other professionals in order to address and discuss emerging environmental issues.
- Climate and air pollution
- Climate change and environmental dynamics
- Drought and water scarcity
- Ecology and ecosystems management
- Environmental education
- Environmental management and sustainability
- Health and environment
- Water resources and river basin management
- Water quality
- Water treatment and reclamation
Event feeParticipants: 500 euros; Students: 300 euros; Low and lower-middle income countries: 300 euros; Companies and industries: 600 euros.
What is included in the event feeThe registration fees include the book of abstracts, the conference proceedings, lunches, beverages, coffees and the official conference dinner.
How to register
Please register online.
- Climate Change, Environment & Ecosystems, Health & Health Facilities, Water