- Meeting or Conference
- Institute of Resource Governance and Social Change (IRGSC)
- 21-22 Oct 2013
- Indonesia (Kupang)
- F-Square Conference Room
The main topic for 2013 is “Ecological change of river and rivers in Indonesia and West Timor and their impact on flood management”
The accepted paper and presented paper will be published in a conference proceeding.
The topics are free but the priority is given to the following topics:
- Analysis of bio-physical system and risk anatomy of watershed
- Flood mitigation scenario
- Socio-economic impact of flood
- Adaptation strategies of community against the flood
- Inter-regional approach to handling watershed
- Political and socio-cultural dimensions of water management in Indonesia and West Timor
- Approach of water risks and studies according to the perspective of non-traditional security
How to register
For more information, please email the conference organizer with "The First NC on Ecological Change" in the subject line.
Deadline for abstract submission is September 15, 2013.
- Water, Disaster Risk Management, Social Impacts & Social Resilience