- Meeting or Conference
- National Hurricane Conference
- 14-17 Apr 2014
- United States of America (Orlando, Florida)
- The Hilton Orlando
The primary goal of the National Hurricane Conference is to improve hurricane preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation in order to save lives and property in the United States and the tropical islands of the Caribbean and Pacific. In addition, the conference serves as a national forum for federal, state and local officials to exchange ideas and recommend new policies to improve emergency management.
To accomplish these goals, the annual conference emphasizes:
- Lessons learned from hurricane strikes
- State of the art programs worthy of emulation
- New ideas being tested or considered
- Information about new or ongoing assistance programs
- The ABC’s of hurricane preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation - in recognition of the fact that there is a continual turnover of emergency management leadership and staff
Event feeEarly registration: $350, Standard registration: $400, Onsite registration: $450, Daily registration: $150
How to register
To register by fax, please fax the registration form to +1 8509069224
To register by email, please email the form to the event coordinator.
To register by post, send the form to:
2013 National Hurricane Conference
2952 Wellington Circle
Tallahassee, FL 32309
Early registration ends 28 February 2014.
- Recovery, Governance, Disaster Risk Management
- United States of America