- Meeting or Conference
- University of Technology - Vienna
- 28-30 Aug 2013
- Austria (Vienna)
- Vienna University of Technology
The conference is devoted to theoretical, numerical and experimental developments in structural dynamics and earthquake engineering and their applications to all types of structures. The conference will reflect the state-of-the-art of structural dynamics and earthquake engineering in research and engineering practice and is an opportunity to exchange scientific, technical and experimental ideas.
Sessions related to specific topics of the conference will be introduced by keynote lectures, which will be complemented by invited minisymposia, organized by recognized experts in research areas of current interest, as well as by individual papers.
Conference themes include:
- Seismic assessment and retrofitting
- Hazard assessment
- Seismic resilience of communities
- Recent earthquakes: case studies and scenarios
- Building codes
- Risk assessment and management
- Geotechnical earthquake engineering
- Lessons learnt from recent earthquakes: Risk assessment, risk prevention and insurance
- Seismic vulnerability assessment
- State of knowledge in collapse assessment of structures during earthquakes
Event feeRegular registration - €450; Student registration - €250; Accompanying persons - €90
What is included in the event feeThe fee covers the proceedings, book of abstracts, attendance of all scientific sessions and exhibitions, coffee breaks, welcome cocktail, and the conference dinner.
How to register
Please register online.
- Risk Identification & Assessment, Structural Safety