- Meeting or Conference
- Association of Climate Change Officers (ACCO); Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES); Climate Registry, the
- 24-26 Feb 2014
- United States of America (San Diego, California)
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay,
1441 Quivira Road
The Climate Leadership Conference is your annual exchange for addressing global climate change through policy, innovation, and business solutions. Forward-thinking leaders from business, government, academia, and the non-profit community gather to explore energy and climate related solutions, introduce new opportunities, and provide support for those addressing climate change in their operations. Besides offering attendees comprehensive educational engagement, the Climate Leadership Conference is your platform for powerful collaboration.
Benefits of attendance
- Networking opportunities with federal and state government officials, business and industry leaders, and non-profit experts.
- Innovative ideas and best practices related to greening operations, carbon risk management, GHG reduction opportunities, energy consumption and diversification, climate mitigation and adaptation strategies.
- Peer exchange on carbon management both internally and throughout the supply chain while maintaining focus on the top and bottom lines.
- Case studies from Climate Leadership Award winners.
- 2014 Climate Leadership Awards Dinner.
Call for abstracts
The Climate Leadership Conference (CLC) team seeks to enrich our audience’s experience by fostering invaluable exchange throughout a variety of plenary panel discussions and interviews, multi-track breakout sessions, educational roundtables and workshops, and networking events. Professionals engaged in the climate change, energy, and overall sustainability space who may inspire new ideas, facilitate instrumental dialogue, and introduce new opportunities to the 2014 CLC audience are encouraged to submit.
All speaker recommendations should be recognized subject matter experts and possess strong public speaking skills.
The Climate Leadership Conference brings together organizations, practicioners, and executives who are dedicated to addressing climate change. Attendee make-up is approximately 50% business, 25% government, and 25% academic/NGO professionals.
How to register
For more information, please email the event coordinator.
Deadline to submit abstracts is 01 August 2013.
- Climate Change
- United States of America