- Meeting or Conference
- EQECAT (EQE)
- 16 Jul 2013
- 11 am EDT, 12 pm ADT, 4 pm BST, 5 pm CEST
The briefing will address anticipated 2013 activity of North Atlantic hurricanes and Pacific typhoons and their effects on the reinsurance industry.
The 2013 Atlantic hurricane season is forecast to be an active one, with more than a 70% chance of an above normal season. The season started off with Tropical Storm Andrea forming on June 5th.
The briefing will cover:
- Storm activity in the Atlantic and West Pacific
- Factors influencing the 2013 season
- Potential impact on the insurance and reinsurance industries
How to register
Please register online.
- Insurance & Risk Transfer