- Meeting or Conference
- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative (GLRI)
- 19 Jun 2013
- United States of America (Perrysburg, Ohio)
- Owens Community College Toledo Area Campus,
Audio/Visual Classroom Center,
30335 Oregon Road, Perrysburg OH 43551
- Basic climate science.
- Regional climate trends.
- Potential climate change impacts.
- Planning processes and tools to help communities adapt to climate change and coastal hazards.
- Great Lakes Coastal Resilience Planning Guide - Learn what’s in the guide and how it can be used. Provide input to help shape this new planning resource.
- Learn how communities and habitat managers are adapting to a changing climate in the Western Lake Erie Basin and beyond.
- Communication and education techniques to support individual and community climate action.
- Opportunity to network with other communities and organizations.
Planners and professionals addressing land use, public health, storm-water, watersheds, economic development, emergency preparedness, sustainability, agriculture, ports and natural resources.
- Climate Change, Water
- United States of America