- Meeting or Conference
- Australian Climate Change Science Program (ACCSP); Centre for Australian Weather and Climate Research, the (CAWCR); Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
- 08-11 Oct 2013
- Australia (Adelaide)
- Adelaide Convention Centre
The latest in climate change science, communication and policy from leading presenters from Australia and around the world.
Greenhouse 2013 will feature briefings on the contents of the IPCC 5th Assessment Report. The Working Group 1 (science) Summary for Policymakers will be released shortly before our conference.
Topics will include:
- Atmosphere, oceans, biosphere and the land
- Climate modelling and projections
- Climate variability and extreme events
- Impacts, adaptation and mitigation
- Communication and policy
Event feeEarly bird registration (until 31 July 2013) - A$990, Full registration (from 1 August 2013) – A$1485, Two-day registration - A$770, Student registration - A$440
What is included in the event feeRegistration fee includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. All prices include GST.
Target audienceGreenhouse 2013 is designed for researchers, representatives from all tiers of government, industry and NGOs.
How to register
Please register online.
- Climate Change, Governance