- Meeting or Conference
- Central HAZUS Users Group (CHUG)
- 05-07 Aug 2013
- United States of America (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Indiana Government Center South
The 6th annual conference provides an opportunity for users to meet, collaborate and share information regarding new and innovative applications of the Hazus technology and resources. As the largest Hazus conference in the world, this event will showcase the latest advances in research and practice.
Additionally, participants are encouraged to submit presentation abstracts on innovative Hazus related applications such as, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Use of Hazus for flood, earthquake and hurricane studies
- International applications of Hazus
- Applications of Hazus in high school as well as post secondary education service, teaching and research
- Enhancements of Hazus hazard and exposure inputs
How to register
Please register online.
Please email Dave Coats to submit an abstract.
Deadline to submit abstracts is 25 June 2013
- Education & School Safety, Information Management, Risk Identification & Assessment
- Cyclone, Earthquake, Flood
- United States of America