- Meeting or Conference
- Environmental and Energy Technology Council of Maine (E2Tech)
- 25 Apr 2013
- United States of America (Portland, Maine)
- Wishcamper Center, USM, 34 Bedford Street
How is climate change affecting Maine's communities and what challenges will they face? The Maine Legislature is considering a bill that would require the State to resume work on an adaptation plan to address looming climate change problems.
This timely panel will discuss how they are measuring the likely impacts of climate change and planning for needed infrastructure changes. Real world examples will be used to show how to design and build infrastructure - some of which may be underwater - in the face of various climate scenarios.
- George Jacobson, Maine State Climatologist and Professor Emeritus, Climate change Institute and School of Biology and Ecology, University of Maine
- Jonathan "J.T." Lockman, AICP, Vice President of Environmental Planning, Catalysis Adaptation Partners, LLC
- Ryan Wingard, PE, Project Manager, Wright Pierce
Event feeMember - $15.00, non-member - $25.00
How to register
Please register online
- Climate Change, Critical Infrastructure
- United States of America