- Meeting or Conference
- Washington State Military Department - Emergency Management Division
- 15-16 May 2013
- United States of America (Yakima)
- 10-11 Jun 2013
- United States of America (Camp Murray)
- 12-13 Jun 2013
- United States of America (Spokane)
- 25-26 Jun 2013
- United States of America (Vancouver)
Establish base-line knowledge to enable development of local Threat & Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (THIRA) and recovery plans.
Day 1: THIRA
- Orientation to the THIRA process
- Linkage to the State Preparedness Assessment process
- Introduce and explain tools for development of local THIRAs
Day 2: Recovery planning
- Why is it important to plan for disaster recovery?
- How to start the planning process
- Who are your partners?
- Sharing lessons learned.
Event feeFree for confirmed applicants
Target audiencePersonnel engaged in threat and hazard identification, capabilities assessment, and disaster recovery planning for their jurisdictions.
- Recovery, Risk Identification & Assessment
- United States of America