- Meeting or Conference
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO); University of Arizona; University of Newcastle, the
- 29-31 Oct 2013
- Australia (Melbourne)
- Hotel Windsor
Climate adaptation engineering (CAE) considers the risks of a changing climate to develop technological and engineering solutions to reduce vulnerability and build resilience in cities and coasts.
Climate adaptation engineering uses a range of decision pathways for planning, design, construction, maintenance and renewal of the built environment, and provides decision makers economic costs and benefits of taking adaptation steps.
- Water and electricity: Supply/demand, design, utilities performance, service life
- Transport (roads, rail and ports): Reliability and serviceability
- Buildings and constructions: Durability, thermal performance, indoor environment
- Cross-cutting: Policies, planning, public health
Event feeFull registration: $AUD 550.00; Early registration: $AUD 450.00; Student registration: $AUD 250.00
How to register
Please email the complete registration form along with your credit card details to the coordinator
by 28 September 2013.
Early registration ends 31 August 2013.
- Climate Change, Environment & Ecosystems, Health & Health Facilities, Urban Risk & Planning, Economics of DRR, Water