- Meeting or Conference
- Chesapeake Health Education Program, Inc (CHEP)
- 08-10 May 2013
- United States of America (Orlando)
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel at the entrance of Universal Orlando
Subject matter experts will present in interactive forums, sharing lessons learned during times of preparedness, response and recovery in public health emergencies, affecting healthcare infrastructure. They will focus on aspects of coordination and collaboration between the various organizations and stakeholders contributing to disaster preparedness, healthcare response, rescue and evacuation, sheltering in place, and recovery operations.
Provide an educational opportunity building upon existing knowledge and skills, thus fostering a well-trained alliance of emergency support function responders / receivers to serve their communities, states, tribes, and nation.
- Provide the most up to date disaster preparedness, response and recovery training for all attendees.
- Recognize practice gaps, identify changes in practice outcomes and provide better standards of care to disaster victims.
- Obtain / renew critical hands-on skills which will improve essential responder skills as well as improve response integration capabilities, effectiveness, communication and coordination of partner agencies and responders at the local, state, tribal level.
- Provide opportunities for the exchange of ideas and the development of partnerships within every level of mitigation, response, and recovery.
- Focus on a comprehensive all hazards approach.
Event feeRegular registration fee (after March 1): $500, early bird registration fee (prior to March 2): $450, students: $250, day passes- Wednesday only: $185, Thursday only: $185, Friday only: $130, Wednesday/Thursday only: $370, Thursday/Friday only: $315 :
Agriculture and natural resources, certified counselors, communications personnel, coroners, dentists, emergency managers, EMT/paramedics, energy, environmental health specialists, external affairs, faith based organizations, firefighting/fire services, forensic dentists, funeral directors, hazardous materials teams, health education specialists, healthcare and medical administrators, healthcare emergency management personnel, hospital emergency administrators and managers, industrial hygienists, law enforcement, long-term community recovery and mitigation, mass care, housing, and human services personnel, medical examiners, military personnel, non-profit organizations, nurses, pharmacists, physicians, private companies, psychologists, public health and medical services personnel, public safety and security, public works and engineering, resources support, respiratory therapists, search and rescue personnel, social workers, transportation personnel, urban search and rescue, veterinarian technicians, veterinarians, volunteer managers
How to register
As a participant please register online
As an exhibitor please register online
- Health & Health Facilities, Private Sector, Recovery, Governance, Critical Infrastructure
- United States of America