- Meeting or Conference
- Conferenz Limited
- 17-18 Apr 2013
- New Zealand (Auckland)
- Amora Hotel, Wellington
As the Canterbury Earthquakes emphasized the considerations of safety and performance of New Zealand’s buildings, the Safe Building's Conference has provided a forum for industry to learn, examine and debate the issues surrounding how new standards of safety can be achieved.
For 2013 the 3rd Annual safe buildings conference delegates will explore a wider range of issues:
- The latest developments from Canterbury
- The progression of New Zealand’s building law reform
- How safety is influenced by a variety of factors such as fire, floods, leaky buildings remediation, heritage and sustainability
- Discussions of the ability of accreditation and certification to elevate confidence in industry, as well as how to work together to balance compliance with costs.
Event feeEarly bird - $2295 + GST and last minute - $2495 + GST
How to register
Please register online.
- Disaster Risk Management, Critical Infrastructure
- Earthquake, Flood
- New Zealand