- Meeting or Conference
- Aid and International Development Forum (AIDF)
- 21-22 May 2013
- United States of America (Washington DC)
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Aid and International Development Forum (AIDF) provides a platform to engage with agencies delivering aid relief and development solutions within the region, exhibitors who provide a host of aid and development solutions, as well as key decision makers from major donors and major humanitarian programme providers.
Sessions based on one phase of emergency management:
- Mitigation and Preparedness
- Disaster & Response
- Recovery & Reconstruction.
Procurement managers will provide an advisory panel outlining how the products or services being demonstrated work, what the pitfalls are and will have an opportunity to share information on how best to work with their organisation in each particular phase of the emergency
Target audiencePractitioners and policy leaders from governments, UN, NGOs and private organizations
How to register
- Civil Society/NGOs, Private Sector, Recovery, Governance, Disaster Risk Management
- United Kingdom