- Meeting or Conference
- Sustainable Homes
- 27 Feb 2013
- United Kingdom (London)
- Greater London Authority,
City Hall,The Queen's Walk,SE1 2AA
Benefits of attending:
- Learn about the latest Government policies to save water and reduce the impacts of flooding and what it means for you
- Gain an insight into actions housing providers are taking
- Learn about what leading advice and retrofit projects are doing to reduce flooding and save water.
- Workshops to guide you on how you can take action
- Hear from national experts on water saving and flooding issues
- Network with other organisations looking to be more water aware
If you manage homes or are involved in policy in relation to homes your organisation manages then this event is for you. The event is designed for asset managers, residents, contract managers, grounds maintenance managers, heads of property services, maintenance officers, managers and directors, property managers, repairs managers and board members.
How to register
- United Kingdom