- Meeting or Conference
- World Academy of Science Engineering and Technology (WASET)
- 30-31 Jul 2013
- Switzerland (Zurich)
- Geroldswil Swiss Quality Hotel
The XXXIV. International Conference on Coastal and Ocean Engineering aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Coastal and Ocean Engineering, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
The conference program is to be announced after June 30,2013.
- Coastal and Ocean Engineering
- Beach erosion and sediment transport
- Climate change and sea level rise
- Coastal infrastructure developments
- Hydrodynamics of off shore structures
- Lowland development and reclamation
- Marine ecology and environments
- Marine and offshore wind energy
- Oil spill and environmental hazards
- Port works (dredging, seawall design, etc.)
- Sea water intrusion
- Tsunami, waves and tides
- Wastewater disposal
Event feeEarly conference registration fees: non-student author delegates - €450, student author delegates - €350, conference listener delegates - €250
What is included in the event fee
Author Conference Registration includes paper presentation, proceedings volume part (where your paper is published), proceedings CD, attendance to all sessions, conference program, name tag, the working lunches and coffee breaks, certificate of presentation and small handbag.
Listener Conference Registration includes attendance to all sessions, proceedings CD, conference program, name tag, the working lunches and coffee breaks, certificate of attendance and small handbag.
How to register
For authors please register online
For listeners please register online
- Capacity Development, Climate Change, Environment & Ecosystems, Water