- Meeting or Conference
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research, REGKLAM)
- 27-29 May 2013
- Germany (Dresden)
This conference addresses challenges of regional climate change impacts and adaptation in various sectors of private and public action, theory and practice of developing sectorial and integrated adaptation programs, implementation-related issues of programs and options.
Young Researchers Forum: "How to adapt to regional climate change? Perspectives from different disciplines."
This platform shall allow for a broad range of contributions on all CCRR-topics, to be presented exclusively by junior scientists from all fields. Apart from the truly interdisciplinary experience, active participants shall enjoy an enticing atmosphere amongst their peers, where space is given to more daring and provocative hypothesis than is usually invited at most conferences. While no compromises shall be made with scientific rigor, the platform will provide a stage for new and unconventional ideas and hopefully a most fruitful and motivating discussion. Fresh ideas are in high demand.
- Modeling climate change – downscaling and uncertainty
- Human-biometeorological impacts and public health
- Development and maintenance of the built environment
- Development and maintenance of urban green infrastructure and open space
- Integrated assessment and management strategies in agriculture and forestry
- Urban water systems
- Regional water balance
- Nature conservation
- Adaptation strategies for industry sectors and companies
- Regional adaptation strategies and planning
- Economics and politics of adaptation measures
Event fee€ 300
What is included in the event fee
Access to oral presentations, poster presentations and exhibition areas, conference materials including programme and abstracts, lunch buffet & refreshments as scheduled in the conference program.
Target audienceYoung researchers, international experts, practitioners and policy makers
How to register
Please apply online.
Please submit your paper via website at: www.ccrr-2013.de
Deadline to register is May 17th, 2013
- Climate Change, Environment & Ecosystems, Health & Health Facilities, Governance, Water