- Meeting or Conference
- Florida Climate Institute (FCI)
- 27 Feb - 01 Mar 2013
- United States of America (Washington DC)
- Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2660 Woodley Road NW
The climate leadership conference aims to the annual exchange for addressing global climate change through policy, innovation, and business solutions.
Conference highlights include:
- Networking opportunities with federal and state government officials, business and industry leaders, and non-profit experts.
- Innovative ideas and best practices related to GHG reduction opportunities, energy consumption and diversification, climate mitigation and adaptation strategies.
- Peer exchange on making the business case for climate related programs, navigating existing management and governance paradigms and changing operational behavior, both internally and throughout the supply chain.
- Case studies from Climate Leadership Award winners.
- 2013 Climate Leadership Awards Gala.
Event feeCorporate Employees-$595-$995, Government/Non-Profit/Academia-$395-$595, Students-$175-$225, Members-20% discount
What is included in the event feeBreakfast and lunch.
Target audienceleaders from business, government, academia, and the non-profit community
How to register
- Climate Change
- United States of America