- Meeting or Conference
- University of Hasanuddin (APAC)
- 24-26 Sep 2013
- Indonesia ( Nusa Dua, Bali)
Ayodya Resort Bali
Jl. Pantai Mengiat, Nusa Dua
80363 (Tentative location)
The conference was first held in Dalian, China in 2001 by the name of Asian and Pacific Coastal Engineering (APACE). To reflect a broader scope, the conference was renamed to Asian and Pacific Coasts (APAC) and it was subsequently held every two years in different countries including Japan, Korea, China and Singapore. The previous five conferences were successfully held in the following countries;
- The 1st Asian and Pacific Coastal Engineering Conference (APACE 2001) was held in Dalian, China, 2001.
- The 2nd International Conference on Asian and Pacific Coasts (APAC 2003) was held in Chiba, Japan, 2004.
- The 3rd International Conference on Asian and Pacific Coasts (APAC 2005) was held in Seogwipo, Jeju Island, Korea 2005 ,
- The 4th International Conference on Asian and Pacific Coasts (APAC 2007) was held in Nanjing, China, 2007.
- The 5th International Conference on Asian and Pacific Coasts (APAC 2009) was held in Singapore, 2009.
- The 6th International Conference on Asian and Pacific Coasts (APAC 2011) was held in Hongkong, 2011
Aim of the conference
The aim of the conference is to promote scientific advancement, technological progress, information exchange, and cooperation among engineers and researchers in coastal, port, and ocean engineering and other related fields.
Theme of the conference
The scope of the conference will be broad, covering all issues related to coastal, harbour, and ocean engineering. Specific themes include, but are not limited to:
- Coastal preservation and sediment transport
- Climate change and coastal adaptation
- Lowland development
- Marine ecology and environments
- Marine renewable energy
- Ocean wave, tides, storm surge and tsunami
- Coral reef preservation
The deadline for the abstract submission is extended to January 31, 2013 and author would benefit an Early Registration rate for each payment received before June 30, 2013
Event feeOverseas Participants-early bird- U$ 650- U$750, Overseas Student/Graduate Eng.-U$ 250-U$ 350, Domestic Participant-Rp 1000K.
Target audienceEngineers and researchers in coastal, port, and ocean engineering and other related fields.
How to register
Email the registration form and the abstract submission form to [email protected]
- Climate Change, Environment & Ecosystems
- Storm Surge, Tsunami