- Meeting or Conference
- Leibniz Institute of Ecological Urban and Regional Development (IOER)
- 27-29 May 2013
- Germany (Dresden, Westin Bellevue)
Grosse Meissner Strasse 15
The CCRR-2013 conference, held in Dresden (Germany), brings together international experts to discuss the state-of-the art and future directions in regional responses to climate change impacts on natural, social and economic systems. The event includes contributions from national and international climate change and adaptation research as well as from practitioners and policy makers. Current research findings and local/regional experience and results will be presented. Suitable conference papers shall be published as special issues or a refereed anthology. Abstracts are welcome for oral presentations and posters.
The conference addresses:
Challenges of regional climate change impacts and adaptation in various sectors of private and public action,
Theory and practice of developing sectorial and integrated adaptation programs,
Implementation-related issues of programs and options.
- Modeling climate change – downscaling and uncertainty
- Human-biometeorological impacts and public health
- Changing climate – changing air quality?
- Development and maintenance of the built environment
- Development and maintenance of urban green infrastructure and open space
- Integrated assessment and management strategies in agriculture and forestry
- Urban water systems
- Regional water balance
- Nature conservation
- Adaptation strategies for industry sectors and companies
- Regional adaptation strategies and planning
- Economics and Politics of adaptation measures
- Implementing adaptation programs and options – good practice
- Young Research Forum: "How to adapt to regional climate change?
- Perspectives from different disciplines.
Event feeearly bird registration - € 230 , regular registration- € 300, students/ public authorities- €120.
What is included in the event feeAccess to oral presentations, poster presentations and exhibition areas, Conference materials including programme and abstracts & Lunch buffet & refreshments as scheduled in the conference program.
Target audienceAll interested are invited to participate.
How to registerThe conference fee has to be paid in advance. Your registration can only be confirmed if Conference Services has recorded receipt of your full payment.
For registration detail please access http://www.regklam.de/1/ccrr-2013/registration/
- Climate Change, Environment & Ecosystems, Urban Risk & Planning, Governance, Economics of DRR, Water