- Training Course
- Fordham University
- 20-26 Jan 2013
- Korea (Rep. of) ( Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul)
- : Ewha Womans University - Seoul, Korea, 11-1 Daehyun-Dong City
The Disaster Management Training Course is a one-week intensive training program for senior level personnel of organisations that respond to resulting complex emergencies to minimise damages and consequences. The course will be conducted at Ewha University Woman University in Seoul, the first time the Institute of International Humanitarian Affairs has ever hosted a course in South Korea. Past natural disasters have made clear the need for improvement in this sector and how much must be done in order to achieve universal standards of preparedness, prevention, and management of disasters. Past course topics include risk assessment, dealing with mass casualties, media and disaster, and psychosocial assistance.
Event fee1,893 US Dollars for those who wish to receive academic credit, 913 US Dollars for those who do not wish to receive academic credit.
How to register
For students who are interested in taking a course as a stand-alone course, please submit the following at the time of application:
- New Student Application
- Please indicate which course you are interested in attending
- Most recent college or university transcript (for academic credit students only). For students who are not seeking academic credit, submission of your academic transcripts is voluntary, however, it will allow for faster processing of your application.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered. Kindly submit all materials to [email protected]
- Advocacy & Media, Risk Identification & Assessment, Disaster Risk Management
- Korea, Rep of