- Meeting or Conference
- Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA)
- 21-22 Nov 2012
- Philippines (Laguna)
- College, Los Baños
The main objectives of this conference are:
- To exchange state-of-the-art knowledge on climate change science, adaptation strategies, disaster risk reduction, planning and management and vulnerability and impact assessment tools among regional stakeholders specifically in the agriculture and environment sectors;
- To gather scientific information and experiences into an integrative body of knowledge in order to identify knowledge gaps and common, urgent and emergent issues related to food and environmental security in Southeast Asia;
- To identify location-specific knowledge and adaptation strategies that may be upscaled to other regions; and
- To promote partnerships and linkages among different sectors for collaborative activities on climate change adaptation.
Event feeUSD 200
Target audienceThe conference aims to attract about 150-200 researchers, academicians, policy makers and planners, development workers, and other professionals from different international, government, non-government and academic organizations.
How to register
- Climate Change, Environment & Ecosystems, Information Management, Risk Identification & Assessment, Disaster Risk Management, Food Security & Agriculture